Dynamis - Valkurm
- 1 Dynamis - Valkurm
- 1.1 General Info
- 1.2 Maps
- 1.3 Time Extensions
- 1.4 Strategy
- 1.5 Zone Item Drops
- 1.6 Beastiary
- 1.7 Abilities
- 1.8 Other Resources
- 2 Related Links
Dynamis - Valkurm
- Dualboxing / Multiboxing is strictly forbidden while a character is in Dynamis. Log out ALL other accounts while you are in Dynamis. It can crash your client and/or bring the server down.
* Do not one-shot statues. NMs are spawned so pop items are not used. You must attack Statues in order to spawn the necessary NMs to complete Dynamis.
|Entry||Hieroglyphics, Valkurm Dunes (G-7)|
|Requirements||CoP mission progress beyond 3-5, "Darkness Named"|
|Initial Time Allotment||60 minutes|
WARNING: MAPS ARE INCOMPLETE!
|Cirrate Christelle||60 minutes|
Total Extensions: 60 minutes
- Pull and clear all three Nightmare Flies.
- Pull and clear NM Fairy Ring. Yagudo blocking the entrance can be trained away to the northwest, allowing a RNG to Shadowbind Fairy Ring and return to the alliances safely before bind wears off.
- Move east towards Konschtat Highlands zone, avoiding all Nightmare Manticores on the Siren Sands beach area.
- Pull and clear Adamantking Effigies 286, 290, 294, 298.
- Pull and clear NM Nant'ina. To save time, it is possible to have a THF pull Nant'ina from its position at the Konschtat Highlands zone in advance, back to waiting alliances at the end of the tunnel. Because it is possible to link additional Nightmare Manticores and Nightmare Sabotenders, it is recommended to have an additional player standing aside to pull Nant'ina from a potential train.
- Move west to the gate area north of Selbina.
Cirrate Christelle will not aggro players until it is attacked. Its special ability use and certain aspects will be restricted depending on the secondary NMs killed prior to engaging:
|NM Defeated||Ability Restricted||Aspect Removed|
|Dragontrap||Putrid Breath||Nightmare Morbol adds|
|Fairy Ring||Miasmic Breath||Movement Speed|
- Alliances must position themselves to avoid Nightmare Mantiores and Nightmare Hippogryphs that spawn when Cirrate Christelle is aggro'd.
- One or two RDM/DRKs using Chainspell Stun consecutively are necessary to limit Cirrate Christelle's special ability use.
- Cirrate Christelle has shown to use "restricted" abilities even after defeating the corresponding NM. The cause of this has been speculated to either be due to an out-of-range member pulling hate or due to Cirrate Christelle being able to "use" the ability after normal acquisition of 100+ TP.
- If NM Dragontrap was not defeated, Cirrate Christelle will spawn two Nightmare Morbol pets immediately on aggro. These pets can be slept for a short time using Soul Voice Lullaby, and do not despawn automatically when Cirrate Christelle is defeated. Nightmare Morbols can also be slept with Repose with good accuracy.
- Cirrate Christelle can use its special ability Extremely Bad Breath multiple times, though usually not more than once during the course of a quick fight. Players in range of this ability are automatically KO'd.
- Defeat Cirrate Christelle. The key here is to deal as much damage quickly in as short a time as possible (similar to Dynamis Lord strategy).
Defeating Cirrate Christelle grants a 60-minute time extension and a small chance to receive 4 random 100-piece currencies.
- Due to the subjob restriction, players entering Dynamis-Valkurm while the restriction is in effect will automatically lose all buffs applied outside the Heiroglyphics.
- Due to the size of Dynamis-Valkurm, it is imperative that no players idle when moving between camps.
Zone Item Drops
Beastmen in Dynamis-Valkurm have a probability of dropping LV71-specific armor.
- Warrior's Calligae (WAR Feet)
- Melee Gaiters (MNK Feet)
- Cleric's Duckbills (WHM Feet)
- Sorcerer's Sabots (BLM Feet)
- Duelist's Boots (RDM Feet)
- Assassin's Bonnet (THF Head)
- Valor Leggings (PLD Feet)
- Abyss Sollerets (DRK Feet)
- Monster Helm (BST Head)
- Bard's Slippers (BRD Feet)
- Scout's Bracers (RNG Hands)
- Saotome Sune-Ate (SAM Feet)
- Koga Hakama (NIN Legs)
- Wyrm Brais (DRG Legs)
- Summoner's Spats (SMN Legs)
- Mirage Charuqs (BLU Feet)
- Commodore Culottes (COR Legs)
- Pantin Churidars (PUP Legs)
- Etoile Bangles (DNC Hands)
- Argute Bracers (SCH Hands)
Relic Armor -1
Nightmare enemies have a probability of dropping a random armor -1 item when defeated:
- Warrior's Mask -1 (WAR)
- Melee Crown -1 (MNK)
- Cleric's Cap -1 (WHM)
- Sorcerer's Petasos -1 (BLM)
- Duelist's Chapeau -1 (RDM)
- Assassin's Bonnet -1 (THF)
- Valor Coronet -1 (PLD)
- Abyss Burgeonet -1 (DRK)
- Monster Helm -1 (BST)
- Bard's Roundlet -1 (BRD)
- Scout's Beret -1 (RNG)
- Saotome Kabuto -1 (SAM)
- Koga Hatsuburi -1 (NIN)
- Wyrm Armet -1 (DRG)
- Summoner's Horn -1 (SMN)
- Mirage Keffiyeh -1 (BLU)
- Commodore Tricorne -1 (COR)
- Pantin Taj -1 (PUP)
- Etoile Tiara -1 (DNC)
- Argute Mortarboard -1 (SCH)
| Warrior's Stone (WAR)
Valor Cape (PLD)
Bard's Cape (BRD)
Koga Sarashi (NIN)
Summoner's Cape (SMN)
Commodore Belt (COR)
| Nightmare Hippogryph|
| Cleric's Belt (WHM)
Sorcerer's Belt (BLM)
Assassin's Cape (THF)
Monster Belt (BST)
Saotome Koshi-Ate (SAM)
Mirage Mantle (BLU)
| Nightmare Manticore|
Relic +2 Item
- One Byne Bill
- One Hundred Byne Bill
- Tukuku Whiteshell
- Lungo-Nango Jadeshell
- Ordelle Bronzepiece
- Montiont Silverpiece
General & Synthesis Items
|Dragontrap||West of Gustav Tunnel||Accompanied by 2 additional Dragontraps|
|Fairy Ring||West of Whitebone Sands beach||Moves at Flee speed, very strong AoE|
|Nant'ina||Konschtat Highlands zone||Has Regain (?), AoE Charm (Attractant)|
|Stcemqestcint||La Theine Plateau zone|
|Cirrate Christelle||Gate to Selbina||Zone Boss|
|Nightmare Sheep||Cirrate Christelle (NM)|
|Dragontrap (NM)||Fairy Ring (NM)|
|Nant'ina (NM)||Stcemqestcint (NM)|
- SMN > BLM > BST > BST's Pet
- WAR = THF = RDM = PLD = DRK = BRD = RNG = SAM = DRK > MNK
- WHM > NIN
- Original Strategy/Discussion: Dynamis-Valkurm
- FFXIclopedia Entry: Dynamis-Valkurm
- FFXIclopedia Entry: Relic Accessories
- Order of the Blue Gartr: CoP Dynamis Drops