Dynamis - Jeuno
From HomepointXI Wiki
- 1 Dynamis - Jeuno
- 1.1 General Info
- 1.2 Maps
- 1.3 Time Extensions
- 1.4 Strategy
- 1.5 Zone Item Drops
- 1.6 Beastiary
- 1.7 Abilities
- 1.8 Other Resources
- 2 Related Links
Dynamis - Jeuno
- Dualboxing / Multiboxing is strictly forbidden while a character is in Dynamis. Log out ALL other accounts while you are in Dynamis. It can crash your client and/or bring the server down.
- Do not one-shot statues. NMs are spawned so pop items are not used. You must attack Statues in order to spawn the necessary NMs to complete Dynamis.
|Type||RoZ Dynamis - City|
|Entry||Trail Markings, Ru'Lude Gardens (I-9)|
|Requirements||Vial of Shrouded Sand (key item)|
|Initial Time Allotment||60 minutes|
|Goblin Replica 4||30 minutes||Goblin Replica 234||30 minutes|
|Goblin Replica 87||30 minutes||Goblin Golem (Zone Boss)||30 minutes|
|Goblin Replica 150||30 minutes|
Total Extensions: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Clear statues in front of Mog House area.
- Clear statues on upper level, east of Quadrangle.
- Clear statues on upper level, south of Quadrangle.
- Clear statues on upper level, west of Quadrangle.
- Clear statues on upper level, north of Quadrangle.
- Clear statues at Auction House area.
- (Optional) Defeating Goblin Statue 210 will respawn enemies at the Auction House.
- Clear statues in palace interior.
- Clear statues north of the palace. Defeating Goblin Statue 293 causes enemies to respawn inside the palace and at the zone to Upper Jeuno (including boss). These areas should be cleared of players prior to clearing the Statue to avoid aggro.
- Clear respawned statues in palace interior.
- (Optional) Clear statues in Quadrangle, lower level, starting from the Mog House area. Defeating Goblin Replica 33 will cause Goblin Statue 44 and Replicas 45-46 to respawn at Mog House; this area should be cleared of players to avoid aggro.
- (Optional) Clear respawned statues at Mog House area. Defeating Goblin Statue 44 causes enemies to respawn in the Quadrangle; this area should be completely clear of players (aggro of a single statue will link the entire area).
- (Optinal) Clear respawned statues in the Quadrangle, lower level.
- Camp northwest of Upper Jeuno zone. Camp should be south far enough to avoid aggroing respawning statue 402.
- Pull and defeat Goblin Replicas 342, 348, 336, 330 WITHOUT linking Goblin Replicas 354-356 and Goblin Golem.
- It is possible to kill all statues at once with coordinated series III -ga, however, this requires the alliances to be able to deal with one Vanguard of each job and an additional BST, along with their pets (16 Vanguard total).
- A player with increased movement speed pulls and kites Goblin Golem through previously-cleared areas. Additional mages will be required to sleep spawning Vanguard from linked statues. Movement speed is imperative to outrun Goblin Golem's ability to cast Death.
- Defeat spawned Vanguard from Goblin Replica 356, including NM Kikklix Longlegs (MNK).
- Goblin Replicas 354 and 355 can be defeated at strategic times to restore HP and MP. They should be kited until it is necessary to do so OR 354-356 can be killed by BLMs using coordinated series III -ga, without hitting the Goblin Golem.
- Defeat Goblin Golem. Alliances should be camped closer to the Upper Jeuno zoneline to avoid respawning statues 370 and 402.
Defeating Goblin Golem grants a 30-minute time extension.
- Vanguard's Slimes cast Paralyga often. Slimes should be Slept and and Silenced away from the main alliances while fighting other Vanguard.
- Vanguard's Slimes should be killed using a sleep-nuke strategy to avoid damaging AoE (eg., Fluid Spread) while melee focus on other Vanguard.
- Statue "traps": 44, 210, 293
- Goblin Golem (Zone Boss) is spawned by defeating Goblin Statue 293, north of the Palace by the Duke's Manor.
Zone Item Drops
- Warrior's Mufflers (WAR Hands)
- Melee Gloves (MNK Hands)
- Cleric's Pantaloons (WHM Legs)
- Sorcerer's Sabots (BLM Feet)
- Duelist's Tights (RDM Legs)
- Assassin's Poulaines (THF Feet)
- Abyss Flanchard (DRK Legs)
- Bard's Slippers (BRD Feet)
- Scout's Beret (RNG Head)
- Saotome Sune-Ate (SAM Feet)
- Koga Kyahan (NIN Feet)
- Wyrm Finger Gauntlets (DRG Hands)
- Commodore Gants (COR Hands)
- Pantin Churidars (PUP Legs)
- Etoile Shoes (DNC Feet)
- One Byne Bill
- One Hundred Byne Bill
- Tukuku Whiteshell
- Lungo-Nango Jadeshell
- Ordelle Bronzepiece
- Montiont Silverpiece
General & Synthesis Items
|Cloktix Longnail||DRK||Goblin Replica 24|
|Tufflix Loglimbs||PLD||Goblin Replica 28|
|Gabblox Magpietongue||RDM||Goblin Replica 33|
|Smeltix Thickhide||WAR||Goblin Replica 53|
|Wasabix Callusdigit||SAM||Goblin Replica 58|
|Jabkix Pigeonpecs||MNK||Goblin Replica 63|
|Wyrmwix Snakespecs||DRG||Goblin Replica 82|
|Hermitrix Toothrot||BLM||Goblin Replica 99|
|Morgmox Moldnoggin||SMN||Goblin Replica 121|
|Sparkspox Sweatbrow||WAR||Goblin Replica 150|
|Buffrix Eargone||PLD||Goblin Replica 170|
|Humnox Drumbelly||BRD||Goblin Replica 177|
|Elixmix Hooknose||RDM||Goblin Replica 198|
|Trailblix Goatmug||BST||Goblin Replica 205|
|Mortilox Wartpaws||SMN||Goblin Replica 218|
|Bandrix Rockjaw||THF||Goblin Replica 234|
|Lurklox Dhalmelneck||RNG||Goblin Replica 247|
|Ticktox Beadyeyes||DRK||Goblin Replica 289|
|Karashix Swollenskull||SAM||Goblin Replica 310|
|Rutrix Hamgams||BST||Goblin Replica 316|
|Snypestix Eaglebeak||NIN||Goblin Replica 323|
|Kikklix Longlegs||MNK||Goblin Replica 356|
|Scruffix Shaggychest||PLD||Goblin Replica 376|
|Mobpix Mucousmouth||THF||Goblin Replica 390|
|Tymexox Ninefingers||DRK||Goblin Replica 416|
|Slystix Megapeepers||RNG||Goblin Replica 423|
|Anvilix Sootwrists||WAR||Goblin Replica 456|
|Distilix Stickytoes||WHM||Goblin Replica 464|
|Bootrix Jaggedelbow||MNK||Goblin Replica 471|
|Prowlox Barrelbelly||RNG||Goblin Replica 479|
|Jabbrox Grannyguise||RDM||Goblin Replica 485|
|Blazox Boneybod||BST||Goblin Replica 491|
|Eremix Snottynostril||BLM||Goblin Replica 504|
- Bomb Toss - AoE Damage (fire-based)
- Crispy Candle - LoS Damage (fire-based)
- Frypan - AoE Damage, Stun
- Goblin Rush - ST Damage, Knockback
- Paralysis Shower - LoS Paralyze
- Smokescreen - LoS Blind
- Goblin Dice - Randomly one of the following (NMs only):
- AoE Virus (not Plague)
- AoE Dispel (removes one effect on players)
- AoE Poison (-10HP/3s?)
- AoE Silence and Slow (Slow must be Erased)
- AoE Sleep
- AoE Damage (magic-based?)
- AoE TP Reset
- AoE Revitalize (players' abilities restored)
- AoE Restore HP (goblin and enemies within range)
- SMN > BLM > BST > BST's Pet
- WAR = THF = RDM = PLD = DRK = BRD = RNG = SAM = DRK > MNK
- WHM > NIN