*This can crash your client and/or bring the server down.*
*Log out ALL other accounts while you are in Dynamis.*
* Dynamis is an open zone with no way to lock players out.* Please be courteous by using the /search command to check the area for other players before entering the zone.
- 1 How to Enter
- 2 Dynamis Guides
How to Enter
All Dynamis Areas
- NOTICE: Dualboxing / Multiboxing is strictly forbidden in Dynamis. It can crash your client and/or bring the server down.
- Dualboxing / Multiboxing is defined as having multiple characters from the same connection active on the server simultaneously.
The following prerequisites apply to all Dynamis areas:
- Level 65 or higher.
- Completion of Mission 5-2 for any nation.
After meeting the above requirements, you must obtain the permanent key item Vial of Shrouded Sand:
- Zone into Xarcabard for a cutscene.
- Any means of zoning in works, including using the !tele vahzl command or the Survival Guide for Xarcabard or the Valdeaunia region outpost.
- Examine one of the 4 city Trail Markings to receive another cutscene. You will then receive the permanent key item Vial of Shrouded Sand. The Trail Markings can be found just outside each residential area entrance in Windurst Walls, Southern San d'Oria, Bastok Mines or Ru'Lude Gardens.
- A player who has obtained the Vial of Shrouded Sand and subsequently changed their nation of allegiance is still able to enter Dynamis areas, regardless of their Rank in the new nation.
- You may enter Dynamis as often as you wish, but the duration of stay is the same as stated below.
- Duration of stay is initially set at 60 minutes, extendable to a maximum of 120 minutes.
- Time extensions are granted by defeating certain monsters, providing a total of an additional 60 minutes.
With the Vial of Shrouded Sand, you are now eligible to enter the following Dynamis areas:
Beaucedine and Xarcabard
Access to Dynamis - Beaucedine requires successful completion of:
Dynamis - Xarcabard requires the successful completion of Dynamis - Beaucedine.
Access to these areas requires completion of Mission 3-5: "Darkness Named" in the Chains of Promathia story line.
Additionally, Dynamis - Tavnazia requires successful completion of:
Dynamis - San d'Oria
Dynamis - Bastok
Dynamis - Windurst
Dynamis - Jeuno
Dynamis - Beaucedine
Dynamis - Xarcabard
Dynamis - Valkurm
Dynamis - Buburimu
Dynamis - Qufim
Dynamis - Tavnazia
Pages in category "Dynamis"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.