Option A to get to Halvung (if you don't have Home Point #1):
- Use the Halvung Staging Point and make the long trek to across Mount Zhayolm to (G-4) to enter Halvung.
- In Halvung, follow the path to the west to (E-7) to zone back out to Mount Zhayolm
- Back out in Mount Zhayolm, follow the path out of the tunnel then head west and south.
- Grab Home Point #1 at (D-8) before you continue south following the steps below for Option B and then In Halvung.
Option B to get to Halvung (if you have Home Point #1):
- Take the Home Point #1 warp to Mount Zhayolm and follow the left wall from the homepoint to zone in to Halvung at (E-9).
- Make sure to take a left at the fork after entering the tunnel at (D-9) and head north, not south, to enter Halvung.
- Once in Halvung, take a left at the fork. Proceed over the 'bridge' above the lava at (F-8), and through the Cast Bronze Gate (no key required).
- Keep left and then right through another gate at (G-7). Follow the path to the east to the pop for Dextrose at (J-6). Continue heading east to (K-6) where you will drop down the ledge and the map will change to Map 2. Continue following the path to the south.
- Head up the hill through the gate, and the ??? for the pop is right in front of you at (G-4).
It has been debated whether the name Achamōth (Ἀχαμώθ) is originally derived from the Hebrew Chokhmah (חָכְמָ֑ה), in Aramaic Ḥachmūth or whether it signifies 'She that brings forth'—'Mother.' The Syriac form Ḥachmūth is testified for us as used by Bardesanes, the Greek form Hachamōth is found only among the Valentinians: the name however probably belongs to the oldest Syrian Gnosis.