Option A to get to Halvung (if you don't have Home Point #1):
- Use the Halvung Staging Point and make the long trek to across Mount Zhayolm to (G-4) to enter Halvung.
- In Halvung, follow the path to the west to (E-7) to zone back out to Mount Zhayolm
- Back out in Mount Zhayolm, follow the path out of the tunnel then head west and south.
- Grab Home Point #1 at (D-8) before you continue south following the steps below for Option B and then In Halvung.
Option B to get to Halvung (if you have Home Point #1):
- Take the Home Point #1 warp to Mount Zhayolm and follow the left wall from the homepoint to zone in to Halvung at (E-9).
- Make sure to take a left at the fork after entering the tunnel at (D-9) and head north, not south, to enter Halvung.
- Once in Halvung, take a left at the fork. Proceed over the 'bridge' above the lava at (F-8), and through the Cast Bronze Gate (no key required).
- Keep left and then right through another gate at (G-7). Follow the path to the east to the pop for Dextrose at (J-6).
Dextrose (D-glucose) is a stereoisomer (molecules with the same composition and connectivity, but different arrangements in three-dimensional space, such that chirality, or handedness, may (but not necessarily) be imparted to the molecule) of the monosaccharide (simple sugar) glucose, the primary product of cellular respiration and photosynthesis. The other stereoisomer of glucose, L-glucose, cannot be used by cells for energy. Its molecular formula is C6H12O6.