- Take the Homepoint warp to Mount Zhayolm.
- Head south out of the tunnel and hug the left wall until you reach another tunnel entrance.
- In this second tunnel, take a left at the fork and head north, not south.
- Once in Halvung, take a left at the fork again. Proceed over the 'bridge' over the lava at (F-8), and through the Cast Bronze Gate (no key required).
- Keep left and then right through another gate at (G-7), drop down the ledge, and then follow the path to the pop at (J-6).
Dextrose (D-glucose) is a stereoisomer (molecules with the same composition and connectivity, but different arrangements in three-dimensional space, such that chirality, or handedness, may (but not necessarily) be imparted to the molecule) of the monosaccharide (simple sugar) glucose, the primary product of cellular respiration and photosynthesis. The other stereoisomer of glucose, L-glucose, cannot be used by cells for energy. Its molecular formula is C6H12O6.