- Boosted Notorious Monster
- High Notorious Monster
- Special Attacks: Blood Weapon (Multiple times), Blizzaga III, Ice Spikes, Bindga, Paralyga, Draw In, Auto-Regen.
- Uses standard Wyrm attacks: Gregale Wing, Absolute Terror, Sleet Blast, Glacial Breath, Horrid Roar, Spike Flail, Touchdown.
- Gregale Wing has an add-effect of Paralyze.
- Blizzaga III is cast very quickly and is difficult to Stun.
In Norse mythology, Jormungand (properly spelled Jörmungandr) was a serpent that was thrown by Odin into the ocean encircling the world of Midgard (Odin did this because they knew Jormungand would pose a threat to the Æsir, the Norse gods). Over time, Jormungand grew and grew until it encircled the world and bit onto its own tail, forming a giant loop (the Ouroboros depicted in several ancient cultures). At Ragnarök, Jormungand will rise from the ocean and poison the skies by his presence. Thor is fated to slay Jormungand, but then succumbed shortly after from Jormungand's incredibly potent venom. Jormungand is one of three children of Loki. The other 2 are Fenrisulfr (see Fenrir) and Hel. Jormungand is also called Miðgarðsormr (often rendered as Midgardsormr), the Midgard Serpent or the World Serpent (which explains the title earned for defeating it, "World Serpent Slayer").