Option A (if you don't have Home Point #1):
- Use the Halvung Staging Point and make the long trek to across Mount Zhayolm to (G-4) to enter Halvung.
- In Halvung, follow the path to the west to (E-7) to zone back out to Mount Zhayolm
- Back out in Mount Zhayolm, follow the path out of the tunnel then head west to the ??? at (E-6).
- Grab Home Point #1 at (D-8) before you leave!!!
Option B (if you have Home Point #1):
- Take the Home Point #1 warp to Mount Zhayolm and follow the path west then north out of the tunnel.
- Head north-east to to the ??? at (E-6).
Note: Dahaks and Wamoura Princes near the ??? will aggro a level 99 player so clearing them prior to spawning the ZNM is recommended.
In the Wayang (oriental popular 'opera') traditions of Java in Indonesia, Anantaboga is the king of the dragons in the underworld and holds the world of the dead as his domain. He is the father and husband of dewi Nagagini.
In modern times the 'Ananta-Boga-Dragon' is seen as the most important symbol in Bali for the earth's fertility. word for a red wine from Bordeaux. In Medieval English, claret was a spicy drink made from combining red wine with a mixture of spices (anise, fennel, cinnamon, cardamom, and caraway, among others). More recently, claret is used as slang for "blood" in certain areas of the UK.