Legion is a battle system that takes place in Maquette Abdhaljs-Legion which pits groups of players against waves of HNMs from around Vana'diel.
Legion is an alliance-scale event designed for level 99 players.
Groups ranging from one to 36 characters is heavily advised as minimum entry level. Higher-level Halls = Harder mobs = more characters or more characters with endgame-level armor suggested/recommended. Of course, higher-level Halls also equals higher drop chances.
Titles associated with hall clears are granted after defeating the "boss" of each area. The titles increase the type of items purchasable with Saarlan using Legion Points. Legion Armor, which drops from NMs around the world of Vanadiel (here on HomepointXI server), can also be upgraded using Legion Points and .
- Hall of An: Lofty Harpeia (Subjugator of the Lofty)
- Hall of Ki: Mired Mantis (Subjugator of the Mired)
- Hall of Im: Soaring Naraka (Subjugator of the Soaring)
- Hall of Muru: Veiled Ironclad (Subjugator of the Veiled)
- Hall of Mul: Paramount Botulus or Paramount Gallu (Legendary Legionnaire)
Legion Points are earned upon successful defeat of the different waves/final boss(es) of mobs on each floor.
- Hall of An
- First wave = 50 Legion Points
- Second wave = 100 Legion Points
- Final boss = 200 Legion Points
- Hall of Ki
- First wave = 55 Legion Points
- Second wave = 110 Legion Points
- Final boss = 220 Legion Points
- Hall of Im
- First wave = 60 Legion Points
- Second wave = 120 Legion Points
- Final boss = 240 Legion Points
- Hall of Muru
- First wave = 75 Legion Points
- Second wave = 150 Legion Points
- Final boss = 300 Legion Points
- Hall of Mul
- First wave = 100 Legion Points
- Second wave = 200 Legion Points
- Final bosses = 500 Legion Points
Accessing Legion Lobby
- Zone out of Lower Jeuno into Rolanberry Fields.
- Move forward towards the exit gate towards Rolanberry Fields.
- Against the wall, there are a couple npcs next to a floating book.
- Completely ignore the npcs (for now) and talk to the book. You will then be teleported to the "lobby" of Legion.
- In the lobby, straight ahead is another floating book.
Accessing Legion Halls
Legion is split up into five "halls."
If this is your first time in Legion, trade a Fire Cluster and 60K gil to the book to be teleported to the first Hall of Legion.
If you are returning to Legion and have a trophy/trophies from your kills in visits prior, you would trade a trophy and 60K gil to the book in the lobby to access the floor related to that trophy (instead of a Fire Cluster and 60K gil to access the first Hall).
- Items traded to the book in the lobby will be lost upon trade.
- The party/alliance of the player that traded items to the book will be immediately teleported to the Hall related to the item treaded to the book.
- Party members NOT in the lobby WILL NOT be teleported with the rest of the party and lose the ability to participate in the battle.
Besides trophies, all mobs in all of the Halls have a chance to drop Tanzanite Jewels
Treasure Hunter DOES have an effect on the drop rate of ALL items in Legion.