- 1 How to Enter
- 2 Dynamis Guides
How to Enter
All Dynamis Areas
The following prerequisites apply to all Dynamis areas:
- Level 65 or higher.
- Completion of Mission 5-2 for any nation.
After meeting the above requirements, you must obtain the permanent key item Vial of Shrouded Sand.
- Zone into Xarcabard for a cutscene. (Any means of zoning in works, including using the Teleport-Vahzl command)
- Examine one of the 4 city Trail Markings to receive another cutscene. You will then receive the permanent key item Vial of Shrouded Sand. The Trail Markings can be found just outside each residential area entrance in Windurst Walls, Southern San d'Oria, Bastok Mines or Ru'Lude Gardens.
With the Vial of Shrouded Sand, you are now eligible to enter Dynamis.
Beaucedine and Xarcabard
Access to Dynamis - Beaucedine requires successful completion of:
- A player who has obtained the Vial of Shrouded Sand and subsequently changed their nation of allegiance is still able to enter Dynamis areas, regardless of their Rank in the new nation.
- You may now enter dynamis as often as you wish, but the duration of stay is the same as stated below.
- Duration of stay is initially set at 60 minutes, extendable to a maximum of 120 minutes.
- Time extensions are granted by defeating certain monsters, providing a total of an additional 60 minutes.